Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The unspectacular quirks.

The Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you – Sadhwi (sadhwi.wordpress.com)
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Quirks:
1) I have always felt that my hair has a mind of its own. It never settles the way I want it to. Ever.

2) Its extremely rare that I can sit through a movie completely.

3) I have a very deep, almost maniacal regard for: humility, kindness, capability and courage in the same order.

4) I hate falling ill. The most important thing that cures me when I am ill is the fact that I hate falling ill.

5) Most people I meet, find me cold, aloof and almost arrogant and therefore I find it very convenient to actually make an effort to befriend the ones I genuinely like and let the others remain thinking as is :P

6) I have a very wild desire to win the Booker prize someday for my 1st book and my 10th book (sigh!).

7) I don't care too much about rules and hence the addition of the 7th quirk and of not tagging others.

Gargi

No comments: